Starting at 10 days and $14k…
BathCRATE Premium was created in 2012 and launched in 2013 as a natural progression of the bathCRATE brand. Perfect for the customer seeking an complete bathroom renovation, bathCRATE Premium has wowed homeowners looking for a hotel-like finished product. BathCRATE Premium is perfect for the home built between 1970 and 2005 that needs a completely-reimagined hall or master bathroom.
- 2-hour interior design consultation with certified interior designer. You’re not alone in designing the bathroom of your dreams!
- Protection of your home, just like we’d do in our own home, including a dust wall, ventilation and covering of all flooring from the bathroom to the home entrance.
- New vanity in dozens of different styles with custom granite or quartz countertop and integral-bowl sinks.
- Full-height tile at shower or tub/shower surround using top-of-the line waterproofing methods.
- New tiled-in shower floor or new cast-iron tub, depending on the homeowner’s preferred result.
- Complete replacement of flooring and baseboard in tile, laminate, engineered wood or true hardwood.
- Replacement of all plumbing fixtures including beautiful faucets, matching shower head and trim and comfort-height toilet.
- Re-texturing of the walls and ceilings as needed for a like-new finished product.
- Wall and ceiling paint in any color Kelly-Moore makes, or custom mixed to match an existing color of your choice.
- New outlets, switches and vents in a color and style of your choosing.
- New shower door in an assortment of styles, functions and finishes.
- Installation of owner-supplied accessories like towel bars, robe hooks, TP dispenser, and mirrors.
- Replacement of exhaust fan in a new, whisper-quiet model.
- Professional cleaning and tile/grout sealing of project upon completion.
How We Do It
- Before the Job – Design meeting, material ordering, the CRATE arrives!
- Day 1 – Protect home, remove fixtures, demolition, template for new countertops
- Day 2-4 – Tiling of the shower or surround
- Day 5 – Floor tile
- Day 6 – Wall and ceiling paint, outlet and switch install
- Day 7 – Vanity and countertop install
- Day 8 – Plumbing fixture, exhaust fan and accessory installation
- Day 9 – Shower door install, professional clean
- Day 10 – Tile and grout sealing