Cool tones are all the rage for the last few years, but you can’t beat the rich, warm feel of natural stone and stained cabinets! Such is the case on our most recent bathCRATE on Ahlem Way in Turlock, CA. We love the way the vanity, vanity top, wall tile and sliced-pebble shower floor come together in total harmony!
Scroll down to see all the fantastic before & after images!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Vanity Top: Bedrosians Blanc du Blanc Granite
- Sink: Kohler Caxton Undermound Sink in White
- Faucet: Delta Tesla Widespread Faucet in Stainless
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Stonefire Wall Tile in Rust
- Shower Tile Accent: Bedrosians Acadia Mosaic in Islesford Copper
- Shower Floor Tile: Bedrosians Hemisphere Mosaic Floor Tile in Kona Sands
- Shower Fixture: Delta Tesla Shower Trim with H2Okinetic In2ition Shower Head in Stainless
- Tub: Kohler Windward Alcove Tub in White
- Tub Fixture: Delta Tesla Roman Tub Trim in Stainless
- Flooring: Bedrosians Barrel Floor Tile in Branch
- Vanity Stain: Old Masters Spanish Oak
Are you next?
Does this bathroom at Ahlem Way in Turlock remind you of your home? Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a new modern look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Sign Up For Our Newsletter Below!