This house was built in 1950, and from the looks of it, this bathroom did not change over the past 60 years. This bathroom is filled with wood paneling, a ceiling that is falling apart and a bathtub that has seen better days. In only 12 days, our team completely renovated every part of this bathroom: vanity, wall texture, wall paint, flooring, tub, shower, plumbing fixtures, etc. What a transformation! The appearance of the new bathroom is so much more inviting and offers a clean, calming feeling with its choice of colors and materials. We especially like the choice of the large white tiles in the shower that extend to the top of the ceiling where the ceiling and the wall connect. The addition of the new shower niche also adds a nice touch as shower users can easily store their soap an shampoo.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Before and After Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
Master Bathroom Technical Details
- Countertop: Included with vanity
- Backsplash at Sink: Bedrosians GLS-Verve Icelandic 9×16 sheet
- Sink: Included in vanity
- Faucet: Price Pfister Avalon G89-8CBK Shower Head, Handle and Bath Spigget in Satin Nickel
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Winter CERWINBLA824 Blanco 8×24
- Shower Tile Niche: Bedrosians GLS Verve Celestial 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Shower Fixtures: Lowes PULSE Retro Line Shower System with Delta Cassidy Monitor
- Shower Door Style: Semiframeless Brush Nickel Bi-Passing
- Vanity: Design Element Staton B40-DS-W 40″ Vanity Set with Cabinet Top, Sink, Mirror and Drain Assembly
- Wall Paint: Kelly Moore Rapier Silver
- Ceiling Paint: Kelly Moore Swiss Coffee
- Door Paint: Kelly Moore Swiss Coffee
- Flooring: Customer Supplied (12″x12″)
- Tub: Kohler Archer Right-Drain Acrylic Alcove Tub in White
- Toilet: Kohler Highline 1.28gpf Comfort-height Elongated Toilet in White
Are you next?
Perhaps this bathroom at Lois Way reminds you of your bathrooms. Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days and at amazingly-high quality.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our on-line scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Does this project make you curious if bathCRATE is right for you? Want the latest bathCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your in-box? Simply click the button below!