This newly remodeled, modern bathroom at Meadowlark Drive in Pleasanton has a very similar layout to other recent bathCRATE projects where the soaking tub and shower are right next to one another. We are finding that more and more of homeowners that have this type of layout don’t use their soaking tub are opting to remove the tub to have more space. So, our team went in an removed the tub, patched up the walls and finished the space as if the tub was never there.
Aside from the lovely updated color scheme, we also enjoy the added functionality to this bathroom. In the shower, we’ve added a larger shower niche to help store those items we don’t want to leave on the shower floor. Around the vanity area, we installed a couple of new sockets to help make plugging in the electronics much easier. These additions add a practical and stylish flair and make the bathroom more modern. But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project details and extensive before and after photos!
The Bathroom Before and After Photos
(Click image to enjoy a larger view.)
Modern Bathroom Technical Details
- Countertop: MSI Bedrock (remnant)
- Backsplash: MSI Bedrock (remnant)
- Cabinets: Kelly Moore Swiss Coffee
- Shower Tile: Arizona Tile Kensignton Grey Mosaico
- Shower Floor Tile: Arizona Tile Kensignton Grey Mosaico
- Shower Tile Accent: Bedrosians Kismet Mosaic in Utopia
- Shower Fixtures: Price Pfister Pasadena Hand Shower, Trim and bath spigot in brushed nickel
- Shower Door: Frameless Shower Enclosure with Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Floor: Arizona Tile Club Tobacco
- Wall Paint: Kelly Moore Indian Muslin
- Toilet: TOTO Aquia II Two Piece Elongated
Contact Us Today for Your Own Modern Bathroom!
Perhaps the Meadowlark Drive bathroom reminds you of your bathroom. Perhaps you like the layout and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen. Simply call 888-995-7996 or schedule a free phone consultation automatically by clicking here to get started on the modern bathroom of your dreams!
Does this project make you curious if bathCRATE is right for you? Want the latest bathCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!