This bathroom at Meadowlark Drive has a very similar layout to other recent bathCRATE projects where the soaking tub and shower are right next to one another. We are finding that more and more of homeowners that have this type of layout don’t use their soaking tub are opting to remove the tub to have more space. So, our team went in an removed the tub, patched up the walls and finished the space as if the tub was never there.
Aside from the lovely updated color scheme, we also enjoy the added functionality to this bathroom. In the shower, we’ve added a larger shower niche to help store those items we don’t want to leave on the shower floor. Around the vanity area, we installed a couple new sockets to help make plugging in the electronics much easier.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
The Bathroom Before and After Pictures
(Click image to enjoy a larger view.)
Bathroom Technical Details
- Countertop: MSI Bedrock (remnant)
- Backsplash: MSI Bedrock (remnant)
- Cabinets: Kelly Moore Swiss Coffee
- Shower Tile: Arizona Tile Kensignton Grey Mosaico
- Shower Floor Tile: Arizona Tile Kensignton Grey Mosaico
- Shower Tile Accent: Bedrosians Kismet Mosaic in Utopia
- Shower Fixtures: Price Pfister Pasadena Hand Shower, Trim and bath spigget in brushed nickel
- Shower Door: Frameless Shower Enclosure with Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Floor: Arizona Tile Club Tobacco
- Wall Paint: Kelly Moore Indian Muslin
- Toilet: TOTO Aquia II Two Piece Elongated
Perhaps the Meadowlark Drive bathroom reminds you of your bathroom. Perhaps you like the layout and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen. Simply call 888-995-7996 or schedule a free phone consultation automatically by clicking here.
Does this project make you curious if bathCRATE is right for you? Want the latest bathCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your in-box? Simply click the button below!