Wow, what a difference!! Even though this house was built in 2002, the design styles of today are very different from the previous dated bathroom. The dark, black tile was very consistent in the bathroom as it was a part of the shower, vanity, and even toilet. With this bathroom renovation, we wanted to remove the dark tile and have this bathroom represent a much brighter, airy feeling with the paint and tile choices. We enclosed the previous shower area and installed a marble looking tile to make this a beautiful feature of this bathroom. We also love the added horizontal window in the shower to not only make the space brighter but this shower area appear to be wider. Our team stained the vanity and applied a new top with sinks to make it look as if it were brand new! The last part of this bathroom we want to highlight (and certainly not the least) is this new closet area. The old closet ceiling was.. quite unique. The team over at California Closets installed all the cabinetry, but together with our team installing new flooring and paint, this closet is definitely one we all wish we had in our homes!
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Before and After Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
Master Bathroom Technical Details
- Vanity Countertop: Arizona Tile Victoria Quartz
- Backsplash at Sink: Arizona Tile Victoria Quartz
- Sink: Toto 19″ Ceramic Sink in Cotton
- Faucet: Delta Ara Widespread Faucet in Stainless
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Brooklyn Statutario 4 1/4″x10″ Gloss
- Shower Tile Niche: Bedrosians BTS Le Cafe Hexagon Mosaic Gloss
- Shower Floor Tile: Bedrosians BTS Le Cafe Hexagon Mosaic Gloss
- Shower Fixtures: Moen 90 Degree Collection Shower Trim with Rain Shower Head in Brushed Nickel
- Shower Door Style: Frameless Shower Enclosure with Brush Nickel Clamps
- Vanity Stain: Black Walnut Stain
- Ceiling Paint: Kelly Moore Whitest White
- Flooring: Bedrosians Tahoe Glacier 8″x40″
- Toilet: Kohler Highline 1.28gpf Comfort-height Elongated Toilet in White
Are you next?
Perhaps this bathroom at Noni Avenue reminds you of your bathrooms. Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days and at amazingly-high quality.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our on-line scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Does this project make you curious if bathCRATE is right for you? Want the latest bathCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your in-box? Simply click the button below!