This bathroom is a great example that shows how our bathCRATE product works best. This home was built in the early 1980s and contains the classic oak cabinets that are often seen in homes from the 80s. With our popular refinishing product, we refinished all of the cabinetry with Kelly Moore’s Whitest White and applied new hardware and countertop on the vanity to make these cabinets look new.
Unlike recent master bathrooms that we have posted on our blog, this master bathroom is a rectangle shape (instead of the square shape). To help with the illusion of making this bathroom space appear longer, we replaced the old carpet (bye! bye!) with long porcelain tile. We also replaced all of the shower tile, added a shower niche and bench, and installed a new shower ceiling light and fan to provide better functionality and style to the shower space.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
The Bathroom Before and After Pictures
Bathroom Technical Details
- Countertop: Granite Remnant
- Backsplash: Granite Remnant
- Cabinets: Kelly Moore Whitest White
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Officine 12×24 Tile in Acid
- Shower Floor Tile: Bedrosians Hemisphere Unglazed Crazy Random Square Interlocking Mosaic in Black Lava
- Shower Fixtures: Delta Ashlyn Monitor 17 Series
- Sinks: Kohler Archer Rectangular Undermount Sink in White
- Flooring: Bedrosians Porcelain Tahoe Tile 8×40 in Summit
- Wall Paint: Kelly Moore Rotunda White
Perhaps the Quebec Court bathroom reminds you of your bathroom. Perhaps you like the layout and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen. Simply call 888-995-7996 or schedule a free phone consultation automatically by clicking here.
Does this project make you curious if bathCRATE is right for you? Want the latest bathCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your in-box? Simply click the button below!