Last week we kicked off our most recent bathCRATE project, this one in East Modesto!
Over the following few days we’ll be upgrading this hall bathroom, bringing it up to speed with the previously remodeled rooms in the rest of the home.
Why the Homeowner Chose bathCRATE
This specific homeowner is excited to complete the project just in time for Christmas visitors.
And while the floors and cabinets are in great shape (and therefor remaining unaltered), the countertops, shower and fixtures are all in need of replacement. Since bathCRATE offers full customization, the homeowner could design just the right scope of work to fit her needs.
Scroll down to learn the project details and see the before images!
The Current Bathroom Specifications
- Vanity Top: 6″ off-white porcelain tiles with tan grout and 6″ tile backsplash
- Vanity: Existing maple vanity to remain
- Sink(s): White, cast-iron, top-mount
- Faucet(s): Standard Chrome
- Shower Fixtures: Standard Chrome
- Shower Tile: 12 x 12 Porcelain tile
- Shower Door: Custom, clear-glass with minimal frame
This project does not include any bathCRATE add-ons. Just the standard job, folks!
The bathCRATE Project Scope
The bathCRATE team began the transformation on Tuesday, December 3rd. On day 1 the bathCRATE team set the bathCRATE, installed plastic walls for dust/fume protection, demolished the countertops, backsplash, and shower tile, repaired the counter sub-top, and templated for the new granite top. During the following days, the bathCRATE crew will:
- Fabricate and install Arizona Tile Juparana St. Cecilia granite countertop and backsplash with a mitered edge.
- Install two new Kohler Caxton undermount sinks in white.
- Install two new Pfister Park Avenue centerset faucets each with a brushed nickel finish.
- Install a new Pfister Dream shower head and Avalon tub and shower fixture each with a brushed nickel finish.
- Install shower tile in Bedrosians Tilecrest Roma 13 x 13 tiles on the wall with an accent strip of Bedrosians Tilecrest Roma Listello and Bedrosians Tilecrest Roma 2 x 2 mosaic tiles on the shower floor. This will also be grouted using Laticrete grout.
- Re-set the existing shower door.
- Clean the entire project, top to bottom, making it ready for move-in.
The Before Pictures
Want to learn how bathCRATE can help you? Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our on-line scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!