Well, now you have. To celebrate our new website and kitchenBOX video, we’ve decided to give away the gift basket at the top of this page. So what cool things does it include?
- 4 – $50 gift certificates to four restaurants of your choice. That’s right, $200 of culinary goodness!
- 2 – Wine Glasses
- Cameron Hughes | Lot 247 | 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | Lot 247 is an opulent wine with velvety silken tannins. Concentrated blackberry intertwines with cherry infused fruit. Black licorice, espresso and integrated oak shimmer in the background.
- Lavender Ridge | 2010 Sierra Foothills Roussanne | Lavender Ridge Vineyard is a family owned and operated winery from the Sierra Foothills of California, producing hand-crafted Rhone varietals.
- KitchenAid Cheese Spreader Knife
- Soft Cheese Knife
- Bamboo Cheese Board (8″ X 12″)
- Fiscalini San Joaquin Gold – This is an American Original cheese created at Fiscalini Cheese Company. This cheese has a natural, thin rind with a tawny buttery color. Crunchy protein crystals abound in this cheese. Mildly sweet and mellow when young, it develops a darker golden hue and nuttier flavor over time. Its flesh is firm and granular with an aroma of toasted nuts and browned butter. It has pleasant acidity and salt balance with a deep lasting flavor and lovely sweetness.
- Vintage Gouda- Aged 5 years Sartori Cheese Montamore – Like a new romance, this sweet, creamy and fruity cheese begins with a deliciously inviting appearance and finishes with a playful, tangy bite.
- Benissimo Basil & Sun Dried Tomato Olive Oil
- Sparrow Lane Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar-made in Ceres
- Carr’s Table Water Crackers with Cracked Pepper
- Bruschettini-Snack Size Italian Bruschetta Toasts
- Asiago & Black Pepper Crackers
How do you enter to win?
- Like the kitchenBOX facebook page by clicking here.
- Watch the “What is kitchenBOX?” video on You Tube.
- On our Facebook page, write a snarky or witty comment about the video on the giveaway post at the top of the page.
- Share the video with your Facebook friends!
We will be accepting comments until Friday, August 17th at 12PM. Most clever comment, as determined by our panel of excellent judges, will win the gift box.