The original kitchenCRATE remodel is a high-end refinishing of the major components of your kitchen. The perfect answer to tile counters with ugly grout and way-past-their-prime cabinets and plumbing fixtures.
Starting at 7 days and $15k…
KitchenCRATE Classic was created in 2011 and launched in 2012. Since then well over 100 kitchenCRATE customers have experienced this amazing product. A fantastic combination of high-quality finishes and exceptional pricing, kitchenCRATE Classic is perfect for the home built between 1970 and 2005 that just needs a major cosmetic overhaul.
- 2-hour interior design consultation with certified interior designer. You’re not alone in designing the kitchen of your dreams!
- Protection of your home, just like we’d do in our own home, including a dust wall, ventilation and covering of all flooring from the kitchen to the home entrance.
- Complete cabinet refinishing (painted or re-stained) using only the best Kelly-Moore products, such as Durapoxy paint and lacquer primer.
- Replacement of all cabinet hardware (hinges & pulls), immediately updating the overall look and feel of the kitchen.
- Granite or quartz contertops, custom-templated and then fabricated from large slabs that you choose. No low-end, pre-fabricated tops. Only the best imported granite and highest quality quartz are used in the kitchenCRATE system.
- Full-height tile backsplash in hundreds of different colors and materials, including travertine, glass, mosaics and stunning blends.
- New Kohler or Blanco under-mount sink in cast iron, silgranit or stainless steel.
- New Kohler faucet and built-in soap dispenser in an array of styles and finishes, including satin nickel and oil-rubbed bronze, among others.
- New InSinkErator garbage disposal and all new plumbing (p-trap, supply, lines, etc.) from the wall in.
- Wall and ceiling paint in any color Kelly-Moore makes, or custom mixed to match an existing color of your choice.
- Appliance removal and haul-off if applicable.
- Installation of new appliances or re-installation of appliances being re-used.
- New outlets and switches in a color and style of your choosing.
- Professional cleaning of project upon completion.
Right For You If…
- Your home was built after 1970.
- You love the layout of your kitchen but not the look.
- Your cabinets are structurally sound.
- Your cabinet doors and drawer faces are in a style that you like but just need refinishing.
- Your budget is between $15,000 and $18,000.
How We Do It
- Before the Job – Design meeting, material ordering, the CRATE arrives!
- Day 1 – Protect home, remove appliances, remove doors and doors, demolition, template for new countertops
- Day 2 – Cabinet preparation and prime
- Day 3 – Cabinet paint
- Day 4 – Countertop and sink install
- Day 5 – Backsplash install
- Day 6 – Wall and ceiling paint, door and drawer install, outlet and switch install
- Day 7 – Plumbing install, cabinet hardware install, appliance install, professional clean