The next level of kitchenCRATE replaces or refinishes every surface of your kitchen, making it ready to delight house guests and giving you a remarkable place in which to cook, entertain and enjoy life.
Starting at 11 days and $19k…
KitchenCRATE Premium was yet another response to customer demand: clients wanted the kitchenCRATE Classic but with a little more pop. So in 2013 we began experimenting with some significant added services, and soon enough, kitchenCRATE Premium was born! By adding lighting, flooring and new cabinet faces to the original kitchenCRATE customers can now enjoy an extensive kitchen remodel at a fraction of the cost of a custom, down-to-the-studs renovation.
- 2-hour interior design consultation with certified interior designer. You’re not alone in designing the kitchen of your dreams!
- Protection of your home, just like we’d do in our own home, including a dust wall, ventilation and covering of all flooring from the kitchen to the home entrance.
- Complete cabinet refinishing (painted or re-stained) using only the best Kelly-Moore products, such as Durapoxy paint and lacquer primer.
- Replacement of all cabinet doors and drawer faces in dozens of styles, from traditional “shaker” to more elaborate and decorative styles.
- Replacement of all cabinet hardware (hinges & pulls), immediately updating the overall look and feel of the kitchen.
- Granite or quartz contertops, custom-templated and then fabricated from large slabs that you choose. No low-end, pre-fabricated tops. Only the best imported granite and highest quality quartz are used in the kitchenCRATE system.
- Full-height tile backsplash in hundreds of different colors and materials, including travertine, glass, mosaics and stunning blends.
- New Kohler or Blanco under-mount sink in cast iron, silgranit or stainless steel.
- New Kohler faucet and built-in soap dispenser in an array of styles and finishes, including satin nickel and oil-rubbed bronze, among others.
- New InSinkErator garbage disposal and all new plumbing (p-trap, supply, lines, etc.) from the wall in.
- Wall and ceiling paint in any color Kelly-Moore makes, or custom mixed to match an existing color of your choice.
- All new high-efficiency, dimmable, recessed, overhead LED lighting and long-lasting, nearly-invisible LED undercabinet lighting on a dedicated switch.
- Re-texturing of the walls and ceilings as needed for a like-new finished product.
- Complete replacement of flooring and baseboard in tile, laminate, engineered wood or true hardwood.
- Appliance removal and haul-off if applicable.
- Installation of new appliances or re-installation of appliances being re-used.
- New outlets and switches in a color and style of your choosing.
- Professional cleaning of project upon completion.
- 8-hours of professional organizational assistance for removal and replacement of cabinet contents.
Right For You If…
- Your home was built after 1970.
- You love the layout of your kitchen but not the look.
- Your cabinets are structurally sound.
- Your cabinet doors and drawer faces are in a style that you like but just need refinishing.
- Your budget is between $19,000 and $23,000.
How We Do It
- Before the Job – Design meeting, material ordering, the CRATE arrives!
- Day 1 – Protect home, remove appliances, remove doors and doors, demolition, template for new countertops
- Day 2 – Rough-in for lighting, patch sheetrock
- Day 3 – Cabinet preparation and prime
- Day 4 – Cabinet paint
- Day 5 – Countertop and sink install
- Day 6 – Backsplash install
- Day 7 – Wall and ceiling paint, door and drawer install, outlet and switch install
- Days 8-9 – Flooring preparation, flooring, baseboard
- Day 10 – Plumbing install, cabinet hardware install, appliance install, professional clean
- Day 11 – Professional organization assistance