This is a great example of how our kitchenCRATE Classic system works! In 13 working days, our team refinished all the cabinetry, updated the ceiling for can lights and eliminated the light box, and altered the cabinetry to allow for the small peninsula to be removed and added along the wall. Our tile sub-contractors (the only sub-contractors we use) installed, with our supervision, the countertops, backsplash, and flooring. These homeowners were given our schedule so they would know exactly what was to happen on each day so they could review the progress. These homeowners are thrilled with their new kitchen as it came out just as they had envisioned.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Countertop: Bedrosians Bianco Antico Granite
- Mosaic Layout at Cooktop: Bedrosians Cappuccino Marble Chevron Mosaic Polished
- Sink: Blanco Diamond Super Single Bowl in Biscotti
- Faucet: Kohler Simplice faucet in Matte Black
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Snip of Tannin in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Wall paint: Kelly-Moore Swiss Coffee
- Cabinet Hardware: reused existing
- Added 6 LED Can Lights
Are you next?
Perhaps this kitchen at Georgeann Place reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our on-line scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your in-box? Simply click the button below!