Take a look at this recent kitchenCRATE project at Jeremy Court in Atwater! You will first notice that this kitchen now has a completely different color palette as it went from warm tones to grey tones. The cabinet doors were replaced with a reverse inset panel and the pantry area was updated to cabinet doors with pull-out drawers. The homeowner upgraded several of their appliances to match the island color which also helps make the granite pop. We also updated their laundry room. Although we don’t have a before picture to share with you, take a look at what it looks like now.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
Technical Remodeling Details
- Countertop: Bedrosians Alaska White Granite
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Lydia White Marble Linear Tile
- Sink: Blanco Performa Medium Bowl in Truffle
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Featherstone in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Island Paint: Kelly-Moore Stiletto in a semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Laundry Paint: Kelly-Moore Swiss Coffee in a semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
Ready for a Kitchen Remodel in Atwater? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps the Jeremy Court kitchen reminds you of your kitchen. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days and for an amazingly low price.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!