Now that’s a kitchen! As you can see, the old kitchen was confined to a small space with little countertop space for cooking. For this project, we proceeded with our KitchenCRATE Custom with some additional add-ons to utilize more of the nearby space. The first thing you will notice is the extended island. We added some table legs and structure so we could extend the island into both an awesome large workspace that could also be used as a table. Next, we added more cabinetry with an additional upper cabinet and a buffet. All of the cabinets were refinished with Kelly Moore’s Broken White with the exception of the island, buffet top and nearby cabinetry that was stained in Sherwin William’s Blackberry. The new, beautiful granite countertops help tie in the colors in both the cabinet paint and island stain along with the backsplash. And, just look at those pendant lights! This kitchen space is much more inviting and these homeowners no longer need to worry about running out of counter space the next time they have family over.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
What the Customer Had to Say…
- Countertop: Arizona Tile Granite in Snow Fall
- Backsplash: Arizona Tile Regis Color: Beige. 2″x8″
- Backsplash Accent: Bedrosians Acadia Mosaic in Islesford Copper. 2″x2″.
- Sink: Blanco Diamond Super Single Bowl in Biscotti
- Faucet: Kohler Bellera Faucet in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Broken White in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Island, Buffet Table and Bookcases Stain: Sherwin Williams Blackberry
- Cabinet Hardware: Amerock Candler 1-1/2 Knob Oil Rubbed Bronze
Contact Us Today fr Your Own Kitchen Remodel in Brentwood!
Perhaps this kitchen at Lundin Lane reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!