We love this new grey kitchen! With the look of this new kitchen, you wouldn’t believe that this home was originally built in 1976! We love the new door and drawer faces as they make a large impact to the updated style of this kitchen. The new countertop pairs nicely with the cabinet color, backsplash, and the rest of the appliances as it incorporates a wide range of grey tones that play nicely with one another. We especially enjoy the cabinet modifications of the oven cabinet switching to house the microwave (freeing up counter space) and the range now becoming a range/oven combo.
Want to hear what the homeowners thought about their kitchen remodel? You’re in luck! Homeowner Chris created a video that reviewed his project each day so you can really see the transformation. Take a look below:
But don’t just take our word or the homeowner’s word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Countertop: Bedrosians Sequel Cameo White
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Traditions Ice White 4″x10″ in Bright Gloss
- Sink: Blanco Precis in Truffle
- Faucet: Kohler Bellera in Vibrant Stainless
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Fossil in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Cabinet Hardware: Amerock Extensity Knobs and Liberty Rectangular Bin Pull
- Floor: Quarry Retreat Tile Beachscape 12×12
Are you next?
Perhaps the Maxine Drive kitchen reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days and for an amazingly-low price.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our on-line scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your in-box? Simply click the button below!