This is a great example of our kitchenCRATE Classic package. The cabinet boxes and doors/drawers are the same except we had them all go through our refinishing process and painted with Kelly Moore Durapoxy paint in Iron Wood. We applied new quartz countertops, mosaic backsplash, added in a new Blanco sink and plumbing, and swapped out the old light box and installed LED can lights. We love how this kitchen turned out as well as their bathroom renovation bathCRATE project.
At the time we took the after photos, the homeowner was still deciding between a few wall colors (as you can see in the above image). As always, don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and kitchen remodel before and after photos.
Kitchen Remodel Before and After Photos
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Countertop: Bedrosians Arlington White Sequel Quartz
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Manhattan Glass Series in Morningside Color
- Sink: Blanco Precis Silgranit Undermount Super Single Bowl in Biscotti
- Faucet: Kohler Bellera Faucet in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Iron Wood in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Cabinet Hardware: Hickory Kite Arch Pull
Want to See More Kitchen Remodel Before and After Photos? Check Out Our Gallery Here!
Does this kitchen remodel at Morning Dove Circle reminds you of your home? Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!