Ah, the simplicity of this project!
Here’s a little secret: most of these crazy-good before and after images were completed using the original kitchen! It’s hard to tell, but upon close examination, you’ll realize that those dated, tired old cabinets were refinished into the eye-candy you see before you!
And while installing sleek new quartz countertops, eliminating the raised bar and saying goodbye to the intrusive upper cabinets over the peninsula were a significant change, this project still had exceptional bang-for-the-buck!
Scroll down for extensive before and afters along with the project specifications.
Before and After Kitchen Remodel Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view)
- Countertop: Bedrosians Sequel Quartz Calacatta Belo
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Cloe Wall Tile in White
- Sink: Blanco Diamond Low Equal Double Bowl in Metallic Gray
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Swiss Coffee in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Rotunda White in satin enamel finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
Interested in Kitchen Remodels? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this kitchen at Scarborough Court in Modesto reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!