This project at Sterling Court was much more than just a kitchenCRATE. For these homeowners, they had several components of their house updated by our team. We refinished the mantle, hallway cabinets, pantry cabinets, and laundry room with paint to match the kitchen cabinets and applied some new, modern hardware. A couple quick items worthy of mentioning is the beautiful new hexagon backsplash and the modified wall oven cabinet to add better functionality. We just love how this project turned out!
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Countertop: Bedrosians Sequel Sahara Coast Quartz
- Backsplash: Arizona Tile Jumbo Hex Alabaster Gloss Tile
- Sink: Blanco Diamond Super Single in White
- Faucet: Kohler Simplice in Vibrant Stainless
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Picket Fence in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Cabinet Hardware: Hickory Kite Arch Pull in Satin Nickel
Are you next?
Perhaps the Sterling Court kitchen reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days and for an amazingly-low price.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our on-line scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your in-box? Simply click the button below!