We just love the simple clean design of this recently completed Modesto kitchen remodel!
If it’s all about the details then this job is certainly not lacking. From the new door and drawer faces to the new quartz countertops and the delightful mosaic backsplash tile, this project certainly came together in a fantastic way.
Please scroll down to see extensive details + before and after images!
Kitchen Remodel Before & After Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Countertop: LG Quartz in Minuet
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Costa Allegra Wall Mosaic in Cinder
- Sink: Blanco Ikon 30” Apron Front Single Bowl Sink in Metallic Gray
- Faucet: Kohler Simplice in Matte Black
- Cabinet Paint (Uppers): Kelly-Moore Parisian Cashmere in Semi-Gloss
- Cabinet Paint (Lowers): Sherwin-Williams Keystone Gray in Semi-Gloss
- Cabinet Paint (Island): Kelly-Moore Big Daddy Blue in Satin Enamel
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Parisian Cashmere in Semi-Gloss
Interested in Kitchen Remodels? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this kitchen at Viggo Place in Ripon reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? See below!