The CRATE team is so excited to present another completed hall bathCRATE in Modesto, CA! Just take a look at this spectacular new shower that was able to expand by 8 inches by moving the toilet over just a bit. What was once a tub-only bathing situation is now a spectacular spa-like experience for this homeowner.
And the blue vanity with a custom quartz top? Just exceptional, don’t you think?
Scroll down to read the customers word-for-word testimonial and see an assortment of stunning before and after images!
- What was your favorite part of the CRATE process?
My favorite part of the CRATE process was the overall ease of the project. Additionally, I felt like my ideas, wishes, and concerns were all listened to. I appreciated the options for budgeting that were included with the quote. I felt like each step of the way was laid out clearly; I always knew what was happening currently and what would be happening next. This was the first time I have ever done any remodel work or worked with a contractor, I was so pleased with the process and the outcome of the project. It looks exactly like I wanted!
- What was your favorite part about the CRATE team?
I really enjoyed working with both Willy and Scott. Both were friendly, easy to work with, and had timely responses to any questions or concerns. I also appreciated their straightforward nature. The crew working on the project were all quiet, respectful, and clean. I also really enjoyed working with the interior designer. She listened to what I wanted and didn’t push me to choose something I didn’t like.
I would definitely say this project was a very positive experience for me and would happily recommend Kitchen and Bath Crate to anyone.
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Cloe Wall Tile in White
- Shower Floor Tile: Bedrosians Penny Rounds Mosaic in Beige
- Sink: Kohler Caxton in White
- Faucet: Delta Trinsic Faucet in Champagne Bronze
- Shower Fixture: Delta Linden Monitor 17 Series with In2ition
- Flooring: Bedrosians Floor Tile in Clay
- Vanity Paint: Kelly-Moore Willow Blue in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Rotunda White in satin enamel finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
Are you next?
Does this hall bathroom at Charleston Avenue in Modesto remind you of your home? Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a new modern look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!