We’ve stumbled across this master bathroom footprint a few times now — large, unwanted master bathtub adjacent to a smaller shower and vanity — and we’re thrilled with this transformation! We eliminated the rarely used tub and increased the footprint of the shower that features a beautiful, frameless shower enclosure, a shampoo niche, a shaving bench, and a disappearing shower drain. Another pain-point for the homeowner was the size of their vanity. The customer wanted to increase the size of their vanity slightly, so we accommodated this by building a custom vanity with shaker doors and matching door/drawer pulls to their kitchen (Check out their kitchen remodel here!). Of course, we’ve saved the best for last, that breathtaking stone accent wall! The homeowner wanted to create a focal point and this stone wall was the perfect solution. The hues in the wall pull together all the colors from the counter-top, shower field tile, and bathroom floor tile.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
- Sink: Kohler Archer in White
- Faucet: Pfister Saxton widespread in Tuscan Bronze
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Mexican Sand Dollar in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Drawer Face Style – Dutchman Doors Shaker
- Cabinet Hardware: Amerock Mulholland knobs and pulls in Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Accent Wall Stone: AirStone Spring Creek Stone Veneer
- Wall & Ceiling Paint: Kelly Moore Ghost Town in Satin
- Shower Trim: Delta Linden Monitor 17 Series in Venetian Bronze with matching shower head.
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Simply Modern Tan 12″ x 24″
- Shower Floor & Accent Tile: Bedrosians Hemisphere Mosaic Sliced Pebble
- Shower Door: Frameless with Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware
- Lighting: New Directional LED Recessed Lights
- Flooring: Bedrosians Simply Modern Coffee 12″ x 24″
Are you next?
Perhaps this bathroom remodel at Destiny Drive in Turlock reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!