Get set to feast your eyes on a fantastic new bathCRATE, this time in San Ramon, CA!
As you can see one of the more dramatic transformations on this project was converting the over-sized soaking tub into a 60” freestanding tub which is much more suitable for this space. If you’re like us you’ll immediately be drawn to the beautiful marble tile that goes around the tub and shower surround.
More design highlights include the custom vanity with new quartz tops and fixtures, the chic barn door for the walk-in closet, and the rich porcelain tile flooring that gives the design a solid visual base.
Scroll down to see even more before and after images!
Bathroom Remodel Before & After Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Vanity Top: LG Viatera Quartz in Minuet
- Sink: Kohler Caxton Undermount Sink in White
- Faucet: Price Pfister Bronson Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Shower Fixture: Delta Dryden Shower Trim in Stainless
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Glorious White Marble
- Niche + Shower Floor Tile: Emser Tile Marble Calacata Oro Hexagon Mosaic
- Tub: Wyndham Soho 60” Free Standing Tub with a Wyndham Taron Tub Filler
- Floor Tile: Bedrosians Titus in Noce
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Swiss Coffee in Satin Enamel
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Rotunda White in Eggshell
Interested in Bathroom Remodels? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this bathroom at Grand Canyon Lane in San Ramon reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Sub below!