This master bathroom remodel transformed a simple tract home into a custom masterpiece! You might remember this homeowner’s hall bathroom renovation that we featured recently, and this master bathroom has the same contemporary feel. We refinished their existing vanity and utilized the remainder of the granite from their hall bathroom, Arizona Tile’s Kashmire Creame, as their countertop and backsplash. In the shower surround, we installed a 12″ x 24″ field tile, Pietra Italia in Beige, that’s complemented by a gorgeous 8″ Victoria Stack accent tile band that we carried into the tub surround. A few of our other favorite features in this bathroom renovation include the three custom beveled mirrors in lieu of the original oversized mirror, the breath-taking new frameless shower door, and the wood-simulated floor tile that provides the perfect touch of warmth and wood to the room. We thoroughly enjoyed helping the homeowner turn both of their bathrooms into contemporary retreats, and take a look below to see what the homeowners had to say about their experience.
- What was your favorite part of the CRATE process?
Selecting our granite, tile, and flooring materials with Willy and Casey. They gave us excellent guidance and advice. That experience got us excited about how everything would look when it was finished.
- What was your favorite part about the CRATE team?
Everyone was so professional and we appreciated having a detailed schedule so we knew exactly what to expect each day. I didn’t quite realize the impact of being under construction, but the team did a good job of protecting the house and cleaning up the dust every day
We couldn’t be happier with the results! Thanks again for a job well done – it was a pleasure working with the Crate team!
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Vanity: Arizona Tile Granite in Kashmire Creame
- Shower Tile: Arizona Tile Pietra Italia in Beige
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Mexican Sand Dollar in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Clear Sand in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Sink: Kohler Ladena Undermount in White
- Faucet: Price Pfister Bronson Widespread in Brushed Nickel
- Tub/ Shower Fixture: Price Pfister Bronson Shower Trim in Brushed Nickel
- Flooring: Arizona Tile More Wood in Ciliegio
Are you next?
Does this master bathroom at Applegate Way in Dublin remind you of your home? Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a new modern look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!