Say hello to this stunning contemporary bathroom remodel in Stockton!
As you’ll notice, the entire bathroom underwent a massive transformation. In the shower area, the main design priorities revolved around three core items: 1) converting the tub/shower to a full-height shower, 2) ensuring no grout lines on the shower walls, and 3) adding a new custom, frameless, glass shower door. The new shower and lower threshold coupled with the frameless glass enclosure makes the shower feel significantly more inviting, and the Piedrafina Carrara Solid Surface Marble eliminates any need for grout on the walls and creates a gorgeous design focal point. At the vanity, we refinished the existing cabinetry with Kelly-Moore’s Tin Man, installed a beautiful granite countertop above, and highlighted the piece with brushed nickel fixtures and an under-mount sink!
One of our favorite features of this remodel is the stunning new Paradigm Shark Bay LVP floor. Luxury vinyl planks have become quite popular in the last few years due to their stunning new collections and 100% waterproof composition. This 7″ x 48″ plank fits perfectly in this room and provides an ideal base for the rest of the bathroom’s design. We just love the way this remodel turned out!
Take your time as you look at the before and after pictures, there is so much to see!
Bathroom Remodel Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
Technical Bathroom Remodel Details
- Vanity top: Bedrosians Granite in Iced White
- Shower Tile: Piedrafina Carrera Solid Surface Marble
- Shower Floor Tile: Bedrosians Basket Weave Mosaic Tile in Essex
- Shower Fixture: Moen Align Posi-Temp Valve Trim with Moen Hand Held Wand and Pole in Brushed Nickel
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Tin Man in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Swiss Coffee in satin-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Sink: Kohler Caxton Rectangular Undermount in White
- Faucet: Price Pfister Bronson in Brushed Nickel
Are You Next?
Perhaps this bathroom at Morgan Place in Stockton reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox?