The CRATE team is excited to show you yet another perfectly-remodeled bathroom, this time in Antioch, CA!
We just love the way the new shower looks, so open, airy and spacious, once we removed the old tub and full-frame glass shower door and replaced it with a tiled-in shower and frameless shower enclosure! Fun fact: by removing the old pony wall and enlarging the shower footprint this homeowner picked up an additional 9″ of shower space. Ah, much better, right?
We think the project went swimmingly, but don’t just take our word for it. Scroll down to read the customer’s feedback and see even more stunning before and after images!
These guys are amazing, very professional! We are very happy with the job they did for us! If you’re on the fence about contractors give these guys a call!
Bathroom Remodel Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
Technical Bathroom Remodel Details
- Vanity: Wyndham Collection Deborah 72” Free Standing Double Vanity with Marble Top
- Backsplash: Bedrosians White Carrara Mosaic
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Troy Tile in White
- Shower Floor Tile: Bedrosians Clive Mosaic Tile in Silver
- Shower Fixture: Price Pfister Bronson in Brushed Nickel
- Faucets: Price Pfister Bronson Widespread Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Floor Tile: Bedrosians Clive Floor Tile in Silver
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Swiss Coffee in satin finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
Are You Next?
Perhaps this bathroom at Mt. Hamilton in Antioch reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply subscribe to our kitchen and bathroom remodeling newsletter below!