Team CRATE is excited to show you a small-but-impressive hall bathroom remodel completed just a few weeks ago!
We just love the way the colors and finishes came together on this project, and it certainly was a dramatic difference from its original condition.
One interesting fact about this project: on day one of demolition our team discovered some significant water damage. After quickly assessing the necessary repairs and chatting with the homeowner our carpenters quickly removed the damaged sub-floor and framing material and replaced it the following day. And the best part about this: the job stayed right on schedule!
Scroll on down for impressive before and after images!
Bathroom Remodel Before & After Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Vanity: Fresca Allier 30” Single Vanity Set
- Faucet: Delta Nyla Stainless Faucet with Drain
- Shower Fixture: Delta Linden Monitor 17 Shower Trim in Brilliance Stainless
- Vanity Backsplash: Bedrosians Elume Glass Mosaic in Heather Grey
- Shower Tile: Bedrosians Officine Wall Tile in Acid
- Shower Floor Tile: Bedrosians Terrazo Floor Mosaic in Dark Gray
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Campfire Smoke in Satin Enamel
- Floor Tile: Bedrosians Terrazo Floor Tile in Dark Gray
Interested in Bathroom Remodels? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this bathroom at River Road in Modesto reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!