The CRATE team is so pleased to present another recently completed master bathroom renovation in Livermore, CA!
As you can see one of the more dramatic transformations on this project was converting the oversized soaking tub into a stunning freestanding tub which is much more suitable for the space. Doing so dramatically improved the look, feel, and access within the bathroom.
More design highlights include the stunning new shower with the clear glass enclosure, the prebuilt vanity, black fixtures throughout the room, and cemento cassero flooring.
We’re absolutely thrilled with this renovation, but don’t just take our word for it. Scroll down to see even more stunning before and after images!
Bathroom Remodel Before & After Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Vanity: Ove Decors Lakeview 60” Vanity
- Faucet: Delta Trinsic Single Hole Faucet in Matte Black
- Shower Fixture: Delta Trinsic Monitor Shower Trim with Delta H20kinetic Shower Head in Matte Black
- Shower Tile: Arizona Tile Gioia Milk
- Niche: Arizona Tile CS Deep Blue Hones Hex Multi Finish
- Shower Floor Tile: Arizona Tile Carrara White Marble Hexagon Mosaic
- Tub: Philo Acrylic Double Slipper Freestanding Tub
- Tub Fixture: Delta Single Handle Floor Mount Tub Filler in Matte Black
- Floor Tile: Arizona Tile Cemento Cassero Antracite
- Wall Paint: Sherwin-Williams Gray Screen in Eggshell
Interested in Bathroom Remodels? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this bathroom at Windermere Circle in Livermore reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your bathroom and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? See below!