Just love, love, love the way this recently-completed kitchenCRATE in Salida, CA turned out!
Gone are the dated oak cabinets, fluorescent lightbox, worn countertops, and tile floors. In their place, the CRATE team refinished the cabinets, installed new quartz countertops, and a fantastic backsplash tile + cooktop mosaic that brings the entire color pallet together. And finally, the kitchen’s finishing touches are the beautiful new LVP flooring and LED can lights.
One of our favorite design aspects of this project? The elimination of the raised bar at the countertop island that creates a more spacious and functional countertop.
Scroll down for an assortment of before and after pictures showing all of the remodeling goodness!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Countertop: Caesarstone Quartz in Raven
- Countertop at Island: Spectrum Quartz in Simplicity
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Cloe Wall Tile in White
- Mosaic at Cooktop: Bedrosians Enchante Wall Tile in Charm
- Sink: Blanco Precis Super Single Bowl Color in Concrete Gray
- Faucet: Kohler Simplice Faucet in Vibrant Stainless
- Flooring: Medallion Aquarius Flooring in Sahara Sands
- Cabinet Paint (Outer): Kelly-Moore Whitecap Foam in Semi-Gloss
- Cabinet Paint (Island): Kelly-Moore Lily Pond Blue in Semi-Gloss
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Featherstone in Satin Enamel
Is Your Kitchen or Bathroom Next? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this kitchen at Countryvale Court in Salida reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. Kitchen&BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!