kCC Del Rio Drive is the fourth kitchenCRATE Custom project we have completed this year. Although this kitchen may not visually look very different at first glance, the quality of the cabinets, the new appliance layout, and design materials are chosen really make this kitchen look so much more updated and functional. The new stovetop area with hood creates a nice focal point for this kitchen and then the microwave was moved from the stove area to the island for easier access. Per the customer’s request, we moved the dishwasher from the right side of the sink to the left and a trash pull-out was installed in the old dishwasher location. The coffee bar area was enhanced with a new backsplash, and over at the island, a whole new custom kitchen island was built with a lot of storage cabinets on either side along with outlets. As you can tell, these homeowners love the color grey, but with the new contrasting darker island color, the kitchen appears to be much bigger and the grey tones are brighter in this space. This kitchen is absolutely beautiful. After the project was completed, we refinished their kitchen table to match their new kitchen (as shown below).
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures of the beautifully refinished cabinets, custom, full-tile backsplash, new appliance, and gorgeous, custom island bartop!
Before and After Remodeling Photos
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
List of Remodeling Details
- New Custom Cabinets: Door Style is Shaker with Rosewood Outside Edge. Drawer Faces are flat with Rosewood Edge.
- Countertop: MSI Concerto Quartz
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Grace Grigio 4″x12″
- Backsplash at Cooktop: Bedrosians GLS Tessuto Glass 3/4 x 1 in Offset Brick Pattern in Blend Grey
- Sink: Blanco Silgranit Diamond Super Single Cinder
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore San Francisco Fog using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Island Paint: Kelly-Moore Yin Mist using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
Ready for a Beautiful Custom Kitchen Island of Your Own?
Contact us today and get started on the kitchen remodel of your dreams featuring a beautiful custom island bar top with no pesky corbels. KitchenCRATE Custom can make this happen in just as little as 15 days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!