The CRATE team is excited to present yet another fantastic kitchenCRATE Custom in Modesto, CA!
A huge advantage to a kitchenCRATE Custom is the freedom to not only upgrade the entire kitchen but also implement wall and layout modifications that lead to a more pleasing and functional overall design. What was once a boxed-in kitchen with the disrupted flow is now a more open, airy space with increased site lines.
We think you’ll agree the star of this renovation has to be the new waterfall countertop at the island paired with the flat laminate door & drawer faces that create the perfect modern flair.
Please scroll down to see these impressive before and after images and read all the details of the project specifications!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Custom Cabinets by Falton Custom Cabinets
- Countertops: Silestone Pietra Suede
- Island Countertop: Cambria Hadley Quartz
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Allora in Solid Grey
- Sink: Blanco Diamond Super Single Bowl in Concrete Gray
- Faucet: Delta Trinsic Faucet In Matte Black
- Pot Filler: Delta Contemporary Wall Mount Pot Filler in Matte Black
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore City Tower in Eggshell
- Flooring: LVP Great California Oak in Willow Oak
Is Your Kitchen or Bathroom Next? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this kitchen at Nantucket Place in Modesto reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. Kitchen&BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply enter your email below!