In just 17 days our kitchenCRATE team was able to turn this outdated kitchen into a modern masterpiece! The old, worn out tile countertops were replaced with a beautiful Sequel Quartz in Stonewall Grey and a polished finish. The new backsplash wraps around the entire kitchen, and we love how the cool tones of the cabinets & grey colors of the countertop are brought together through the accent tiles. The new door and drawer faces add the final touch of modern flair, and the homeowner carried the overall design into other areas of the home including the fireplace that experienced its own makeover. We’re thrilled with this kitchen transformation, but don’t take our word for it!
Take a minute to look at the pictures of this beautiful kitchen renovation, and let us know what you think in the comment section.
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Countertop: Bedrosians Sequel Quartz in Stone Wall Grey (Gloss)
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Montane Wall Mosaic in Snow
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Broken White in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Grey Spell in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Sink: Blanco Diamond Super Single Bowl In Metallic Grey
- Faucet: Kohler Simplice Faucet in Vibrant Stainless
- Fireplace Tile: Bedrosians in White Carrara
Is Your Kitchen Next? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this kitchen at Palmer Drive in Turlock reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!