Get set to feast your eyes on a fantastic new kitchenCRATE, this time in Pleasanton, CA!
There are so many things to love in this gorgeous kitchen remodel, so let’s dive right in. A few highlights for this renovation include beautiful two-toned cabinetry, quartzite countertops, glazed ceramic tile backsplash, and hardwood flooring.
We just love the gorgeous design of this recently completed kitchen remodel! Scroll down to read the customer’s testimonial and see even more before & after images!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Countertop: Arizona Tile Quartzite in Dakar
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Cloe White Wall Tile
- Sink: Blanco Performa Silgranit 1-3/4 Bowl in Concrete Grey
- Faucet: Kohler Simplice in Vibrant Stainless
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Feather White in Semi-Gloss
- Cabinet Paint (Island): Kelly-Moore Winter Solstice in Semi-Gloss
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore San Fransisco Fog in Eggshell
- Flooring: Kensignton Distressed Engineered Wood in Pembridge
Is Your Kitchen or Bathroom Next? Contact Us Today!
Perhaps this kitchen at Sunny Brook Way in Pleasanton reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. Kitchen&BathCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!