We’re excited to share our latest kitchen remodel with all of you: kitchenCRATE Custom Lavon Lane. We’re very pleased with the way this project turned out and the homeowner’s reaction was priceless!
One of our favorite elements? The new all-wood, locally-crafted, completely-custom cabinets. Built with extreme precision in nearby Oakdale, CA, these face-frame shaker cabinets with a tight reveal are the perfect balance of a contemporary look with a whisper of vintage charm. Add to that the clean lines of the 4″ satin nickel bar pulls and the delightful two-tone cabinet color and you have a masterpiece of millwork!
Atop these cabinets sits the stunning Bedrosians Sequel quartz countertops complimented with a linear matte backsplash tile. And finally, the kitchen comes together with the addition of the laminate flooring from Republic Flooring in color Forrest Blue.
But the most important factor is what the homeowner thinks. After all, the CRATE interior design team customized this project just for them. So go ahead, scroll down, and read what they said about the project…
- What was your favorite part of the CRATE process?
My Husband and I both loved the way in which KitchenCrate structured the process. We felt that our voices were heard every step of the way and that even though neither of us works in construction, we always knew what was expected each step and day of the process. We love that we were given a handout that explained what project would be either worked on and/or completed in each day of work.
- What was your favorite part about the CRATE team?
We felt that the KitchenCrate Team did an excellent job going above and beyond in making us feel that we were a priority. Our opinions were always taken into account and we were consistently checked-in with in regards to progress.
- Was there anything about the process or project that surprised you, good or bad? If so, what was it?
My Husband was particularly surprised by how clean and efficient each of the KitchenCrate Team members was during construction. When we returned to our home at the end of each work night, it was a huge relief to find our house how we left it, with all work equipment safely put away, and the work area cleaned and prepped for the following day.
Overall, my experience was exceptional and I am constantly recommending KitchenCrate to everyone and anyone that will listen!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- Cabinets Fabricated by Falton Custom Cabinets
- Countertop: Bedrosians Sequel Quartz in Brilliant White
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Urbanity Decor Tile in Matte White
- Sink: Blanco Diamond Super Single Bowl in White
- Island & Lower Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Winter Solstice in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Upper Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Whitest White in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
- Wall Paint: Kelly-Moore Soothing Breeze in satin finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer.
Are you next?
Perhaps this kitchen at Lavon Lane reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!