This is the second bathroom that these homeowners had us complete and we were glad to be back! The first project was their master bathCRATE that was completed in September 2015. Earlier this year we returned to update their hallway bathroom. Right off the bat, something that this bathroom distinctly features is a bright accent wall. Sometimes with hall bathrooms, it is hard to find space to have an accent wall without it feeling too overwhelming. If anything, this green accent wall provides a nice, natural pop of color and helps give the illusion that the ceiling is higher. Also, no more messing with those sliding panel doors! These homeowners swapped out their old panels for a shower curtain. The curtain allows for a larger entry into the shower/bath and helps make it easier to keep things clean.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
The Bathroom Before and After Pictures
(Click image to enjoy a larger view.)
Bathroom Technical Details
- Vanity Countertop: AAI Dekton Entzo Natrual Collection
- Vanity Backsplash: Bedrosians Traditions Iced White Matte 3×10 tiles
- Cabinets: Kelly Moore City Dweller
- Shower Tile 1: Bedrosians Hamptons Random Interlocking Mosaic
- Shower Tile 2:Bedrosians Traditions Iced White Matte 4×10 tiles
- Toliet: Kohler Highline
- Wall Paint: Kelly Moore Swiss Coffee
- Drawer Style: Shaker doors, flat front drawers
- Floor tile: Bedrosians Islands White 12×24 tile
- Tub: Kohler Archer
Perhaps this bathroom reminds you of your bathroom. Perhaps you like the layout and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. BathCRATE can make this happen. Simply call 888-995-7996 or schedule a free phone consultation automatically by clicking here.
Does this project make you curious if bathCRATE is right for you? Want the latest bathCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your in-box? Simply click the button below!