We love how this kitchenCRATE Custom turned out! As you will see in the photos below, this kitchen received a whole new layout! These homeowners love to cook so more countertop space was a must in the design. Our team completed several modifications in this kitchen, including the removal of a non-load bearing wall that separated the kitchen and family room space. In addition to the new cabinets and wall removal, our team removed the light box and made the ceiling flush with the other side of the room. A few other things to mention: the old lighting was replaced by LED can lights; the flooring that was chosen was to match the flooring in the adjacent rooms; and the homeowners purchased all new appliances that were installed throughout.
But don’t just take our word on how well this kitchen remodel turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
- New Custom Cabinets: Flat Slab Cabinet Doors and Cabinets made by Central Valley Millworks
- Countertop: Bedrosians Bianco Venatino
- Backsplash: DalTile Architectural Gray 3×6 Semi-gloss
- Sink: Blanco Silgranite Performa Double in Truffle
- Cabinet Stain: Rift White Oak – Cypress Point Laminate Dark Mahogany
- Flooring: Bedrosians Eddie Carmel with the Bedrosians Acadia Mosaic Isleford Copper Linear for accent tile
- Cabinet Hardware: Liberty Bar Pull – 6 5/16″
Are You Next?
Perhaps the before photos of the Fairhaven Place kitchen reminds you of your kitchen. Perhaps you need a better layout with more functionality plus you want a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE Custom can make this happen in just as little as 18 days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox Simply click the button below!