We kept the same footprint for this kitchen but it looks completely different with the new cabinets and materials! The previous cabinets were not of quality enough to be refinished plus these homeowners wanted to take advantage of the benefits of custom cabinetry with a spice pull-out, easy-to-store baking sheet area, and a trash pull-out. With the custom cabinetry, we were able to expand the countertop on the right to eliminate the desk area. We also removed several of the upper cabinets to open up the space. The additional new lighting and the color choices not only make this kitchen look beautiful but feel more inviting too. From demolition day to clean-up, this kitchen was completed in 17 days.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures!
Project Complete Pictures
What the Customer Had to Say…
- New Custom Cabinets: Venice Mitered Panel
- Countertop: Bedrosians Sequel Lagos Azul
- Backsplash: Bedrosians Mediterranean Beige 3×6″
- Backsplash Accent: Bedrosians Mediterranean Beige Diamond Mesh Tumbled
- Sink: Blanco Precis Silgranite Undermount Diamond Super Single Bowl in Biscotti
- Kitchen Faucet: Kohler Simplice Faucet in Matte Black
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Fossil using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer
- Flooring: Kept existing
- Cabinet Hardware: Liberty Hickory Kite Arch Pull in Vintage Bronze
Are You Next?
Perhaps the before photos of Linn Court kitchen reminds you of your kitchen. Do you need a better kitchen layout with more functionality? or do you want a completely new look and feel to your kitchen? KitchenCRATE Custom can make this happen in just as little as 18 days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us direct during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to your inbox? Simply click the button below!