We are loving this kitchen transformation in Pleasanton, CA! The soft hue on the cabinets paired with the darker island color makes a lovely foundation for the beautiful marble countertop. We don’t normally see much marble in kitchens due to its soft nature, but for these homeowners, this marble from Arizona Tile was the perfect match for what they wanted. We also installed undercabinet lighting that pairs very nicely with the beveled subway backsplash. We also refinished the vanity in a hallway bathroom and refinished the vanity in the master bathroom.
But don’t just take our word on how well this job turned out. Look below for the project specifications and extensive before and after pictures of this beautiful marble counters!
Project Complete Pictures
(Click each image to enjoy a larger view.)
Technical Details of The Kitchen Transformation
- Countertop: Arizona Tile Fantasy Brown Satin Marble
- Backsplash: Arizona Tile Bevel Ceramic Tile 4×12 in Cotton
- Sink: Blanco Diamond Super Single Bowl in Truffle
- Faucet: Kohler Bellera Faucet in Vibrant Stainless
- Cabinet Paint: Kelly-Moore Washed Green in semi-gloss finish using a top-of-the-line Kelly-Moore Dura-Poxy paint and primer for the cabinets and Kelly-Moore’s Barnwood color for the island.
- Cabinet Hardware: Amerock 5″ Revitalize Satin Nickel Pulls
Whether You Want Marble or Granite Counters, Contact Us for Your Kitchen Transformation in Pleasanton
Perhaps this kitchen at Nevis Street reminds you of your home. Perhaps you like the layout of your kitchen and the cabinets are in good condition, but you are ready for a completely new look and feel. KitchenCRATE can make this happen in just a few days.
Just click here to schedule your phone consultation using our online scheduling system. Or feel free to call us directly during business hours at 888-995-7996!
Want to see more project profiles just like this? Want the latest kitchenCRATE projects, news and discounts delivered directly to youinboxox? Simply click the button below!